Position: FULL TIME
Main responsibilities (in order of priority):
- Manage the showroom and office making sure all operations and projects run smoothly.
- Lead and motivate the business and team to be efficient and productive, assigning tasks, setting objectives, reviewing performance and inspiring development.
- Organise weekly staff meetings to discuss projects, targets, efficiency and improvements.
- Recruit and interview new employees (when necessary) to determine if they are a suitably skilled and provide the relevant contracts and paperwork.
- Keep detailed records of revenue and cash flow to provide an interesting analysis of the business performance with financial projections, reporting this to Christopher accordingly.
- Assess the different revenue streams; what can be made more profitable and areas of development.
- Work with Christopher Howe to analyse and formulate short and long-term business strategy.
- Make sure that the business complies with all regulations both legal and those laid down by the company.
- Represent the business and portray it in a positive light (public relations).
- Understand the identity and the core brand values of HOWE ensuring the team as whole shares this understanding and adheres to the brand guidelines.
- Communicate these brand values by creating and updating our strategy along with our currently 3-strong marketing team, spanning editorial, social media and social events and the website.
- Continually assess the marketing performance to understand the success and return of investment.
- Review new technologies and efficiencies that could be adapted for HOWE.
- Manage utilities etc. in collaboration with the Office Manager.
- Pay attention to our competitors.
- Please understand that the successful applicant should, in all probability, have previous management experience and have excellent leadership qualities.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]