Position: Full Time
Working alongside the Orders Manager, assisting with the administration of bespoke orders from inception through to final delivery by:
- Gathering and recording specification for bespoke client orders, in order to then generate quotes and invoices.
- Coordinating with our clients, drivers and workshops to ensure that materials, fabrics & leathers are received, checked and subsequently distributed to our workshops.
- Working alongside and assisting the Orders Manager to ensure the accurate and timely completion of bespoke orders. This would include monitoring orders as they progress through our workshops, maintaining regular contact with our furniture makers to ensure that planned completion dates are met, and production schedules are adjusted as required.
- Arranging for the delivery of HOWE pieces to clients upon completion.
- Regularly updating clients on the status of their orders.
- Helping to build a comprehensive reference library of past, present and future orders, and working with the Orders Manager to maintain an accessible reference point for the rest of the HOWE team to access if required.
- Greeting regular clients and suppliers, helping to maintain client and workshop relationships at a high level (in the absence of or alongside the Orders Manager).
- Offering telephone response back-up.
Skills and qualities required/preferred:
- Highly organised and efficient with proactive administration skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Excellent communication (including a good telephone manner).
- Interest in furniture making, craftsmanship, and conscious consumption which puts quality at the forefront.
- Mac literate.
To apply please send your cover letter and CV to [email protected]