S. Maw Son & Sons Feeding Cup
A 1920’s ’S. Maw, Son & Sons’ ceramic feeding cup, with pinched spout and dimple handles to the side, covered in a white glaze and transfer-printed ‘Vel-Fin Regd. S.Maw, Son & Sons Ltd., London & Barnett’ markers mark to base. England, early 20th century.
Son & Sons S Maw, manufacturers of pharmacy supplies, traded at Aldersgate House, New Barnet; Barnet; Greater London; England. A variety of their feeding bottles and cups can now be found in the Science Museum Group Collection.